What's an R-Core?
R-Core is a compact and low profile core that can be used in
place of E-I or Toroidal transformer. The shape resembling that of a race track has
two balanced windings on either side for reduction of EMF.
What are the advantages of using an R-Core?
- Lower profile and smaller size.
- Lower stray EM field from the round cross-sectional area and the
balanced windings on either side.
- Lower core losses from no cuts the in core and minimized distance between the core
and the windings.
- Lower temperature rise and noise form the round cross-sectional area and tappered
- Impressive modern appearance.
What sizes are R-Cores manufactured to?